22 Recent Deviations
Featured: in the afternoon
.Click.The sound of her camera sounded again. A familiar sound that brought her joy. She was trying to keep the camera steady with one hand while holding her coffee with the other one, enjoying it as she wandered. With every picture she took, she was holding a piece of memory, something that would never be lost, to remind her each and every day of her life. What she was feeling, thinking and experiencing at that moment, something that she wouldn't be able to relive..Click. by BlackRoseMew
The wind blew and her long hair flew to the back. “Refreshing”, she thought. Her eyes wept and shined in a unique way. She continued her stroll at the coast of Thessaloniki, the city she was exploring since she was a child. The sky was gray and cold. The waves crashed at the cement of the pavement and once in a while doused the passers-by, frustrating them. She watched people walk swiftly by her, tucked in thick coats. Every now and then, a couple would walk by cursing the moment they decided to go for a walk.
1) This group is for all art involving photography
2) ALL art is welcome!! Traditional, photography, digital art, you name it
3) You MUST be a member to contribute
4) Members can submit 7 deviations per day
5) Please submit your work to the right folder, or it will be declined
6) Do not submit the same picture more then once
7) If you are submitting more then one picture, do not submit ALL of them to featured
8) Please please please no pictures with cigarettes
Plus, if you join, you get a llama!!
|More Journal Entries|